So guys – I love Lamb and now I found these Meatballs!!
They are amazing and they are only 1.5syns each.
- Marks and Spencer Lamb Meatballs
- Large Jacket Potato
- Fry Light
- Salt & Pepper
Paprika Chilli Yogurt Dip
- Natural Fat Free Yogurt
- Lemon Juice
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Chilli
- 1tsp Paprika
- Cut the potato in wedges. Par boil in salted water for 10 minutes
- Drain. Place on kitchen towel and leave for dry for 5 minutes
- Spray with Fry light, Salt and Pepper
- Place of pre heated baking tray and bake for 20 minutes on 200’c
- Place – Garlic, Chilli, Coriander and squirt of lemon in a mini chopper and blitz for 3 minutes
- Spoon into a bowl and mix in yogurt and paprika. Set aside
- Heat a frying pan on medium heat, spray with fry light
- Cook Meatballs for 4 minutes each side and serve!
I also served with a side salad topped with coriander!